SSC 43rd and SSCW(T)14th notification has published by Indian Army.Indian Army is recruiting the young male and female engineering graduates candidates for the course SSC 43rd and SSCW(T) 14th,respectively.All successful candidates will be granted short service commission in the Army.Eligible candidates can apply through the official website.
- Registration for online application Date: 3 Feb 2014
- Registration Closing Date: 03 Mar 2014
Educational Qualification and Stream wise Vacancies
- For 43rd SSC(T) Men Vacancies - 100 and for 14th SSCW(T) Women Vacancies-19
Age Limit For:
- SSC (Tech)-43 Men:20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 87 and not latter than 01 Oct 94.
- SSC (Tech)-14 Women:20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 87 and not latter than 01 Oct 94.
- Widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation.
- For SSCW (Non-Tech) - 19 to 29 years. Born not earlier than 02 Jul 85 and not latter than 01 Jul 95.
- For SSCW (Tech) - 20 to 31 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 83 and not latter than 01 Oct 94.
How to Apply for SSC 43rd and SSCW(T)14th
Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The online form is self explaintory please follow the instruction terms and conditions given on the form.
- Filling up of online application : Visit website joinindianarmy.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
- Click on Officers Menu button. Go to How to apply button and then click apply online for the particular entry on the home page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on each field.
- While filling online application it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available as details are to be filled as per matriculation and other educational certificates.
- Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
- After submitting the form and acknowledgement of successful submission generated roll number the buttons of print and save the application will appear. It is advisable to first save the online application and then take a print out.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of print out application duly signed and affixed photogrph attested by Gazzetted Officer thereon and 10th Class certificate,12th Class certificate, Degree/Provisional Degree and marksheets of eight semesters of B.E/B.Tech, all in orginal alongwith two attested photocopies of all the above certificates are to be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate. Orginal will be returned after verification by the Selection Centre.The second copy of the print out of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.