Share knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality- Jai Hind
For Candidate who applies for SSB Exams, these tips really become very effective for the Beginner to clear PPDT Test. For Better PPDT Stories one should have improved their creative thinking, Improve Communication Skills, Use Relevant ideas of writing stories.
Creativity is the bringing into being of something which did not exist before, either as a product, a process or a thought. In fact, we all are creative every day because we are constantly changing the ideas which we hold about the world about us. Creativity does not have to be about developing something new to the world; it is more to do with developing something new to over selves.
For Progress Creative Thinking
- Reading and writing can help you in scattering the horizons of your thoughts.
- Change the way someone else looks at something.
- Invent something which has never existed before.
- Another way of humanizing your creative thinking is asking questions in various situations to yourself and tackle with them instead of adopting other ideas.
- Invent a new process for doing Something
For Improving Communication Skills
- Try to read some English newspaper, English story book and other books and listen English news and program.
- Presentation is a matter of your self confidence, you feel easy when you are confident about your staff.
- Try to record when you are speaking in English and listen it later and realize your mistake and try to correct them.
- Don’t be shy or scared when you are speaking English in front of anyone. Always remember if you only try to speak in front of new people then only you will learn.
- Come in front of mirror and speak about anything fluently in English about story, first time there may be mistake in your language but it will improve if you continue.
Idea for Writing Stories
- Carry around a little notebook so that you can write down ideas, great words, characters, observations and inspirations, whether you’re a fiction writer or nonfiction writer.
- Understand what really motivates people by listening to them more and imitating their dialog and speech patterns in your writing.
- Write whenever you can, whether it’s a short story, a poem, an analysis of a play, or a column you send into the newspaper. Practice makes perfect.
- Sometimes, just writing things down arbitrarily can help with brainstorming, but it also helps to have an organized idea of what you aim to communicate through your writing.
- Another way of improving your creative writing skills is leave productive comments on blogs and on face book, this will improve your creative writing and thinking skills actually.