10+2 TES-31 SSB interview dates has published by Indian Army on their official website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.There are total 4231 candidates selected for SSB interview.The SSB interviews are going to be held at Bhopal.
Candidates are required to bring with them the following documents in ORIGINAL along with two photocopies each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer :-
- Passing certificate of matriculatioin / 10th standard exam for verification of age proof.(No other document except matriculation certificate in original is acceptable for age proof)
- Passing certificate of Intermediate / 10+2 exam.
- Mark sheets of matriculatioin / 10th standard and Intermediate / 10+2 exams.
- Your identity proof with photograph (Anyone of college ID card, Voter ID card, PAN card, UPSC admit card, Passport, Driving license, etc.)
- Risk Certificate duly signed by your parent / guardian.
- Hard copy of the application which you had submitted Online.
CUT OFF % for TES-31
Cutt Off % for TES-31 is 83 %